18 days ago
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
National Account Manager
About the role
You will have full accountability for developing the strategic plan for your Account to drive sales, profit and net working capital exceeding targets in all categories across account portfolios. Managing the P&L 'from top to bottom'.
* Achieve Net Revenue, Gross Margin & Net Working Capital targets for the account portfolio
* Achieve account 4P targets (Product, Placement, Price & Promotion)
* Provide challenge within a Category Business Team from a customer perspective
* Develop multi-level relationships with the account
* Achievement of account sales and trade investment targets for allocated account
* Secure trading and distribution/promotion agreements in line with nominated major account’s profile (including share of shelf/visibility at POS/Distribution penetration across product range/ Retail Pricing/Consumer and Trade Promotions and Discounts
* Educated to a high standard, with account management experience gained in FMCG sales, we want someone who has the hunger and desire to take our business to the next level.
* A strategic thinker, you possess the confidence to effectively deliver account plan.
* Proven track record of P&L management, budget delivery and growth momentum
* You’ll demonstrate financial and commercial acumen and strategic thinking, be analytical and creative
* Confident and capable of operating at all levels, good team player
* The ability to build effective relationships both internally and externally will be a key part to your success, so you must be able to demonstrate a range of influencing styles and techniques.
* An interest and passion for entrepreneurship is critical.
* Fluent in English with at least one other language preferred; ability to relocate internationally
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truely Global organisation.