My client, a leisure and sport business, based in South East England, are looking for a National Account Manager - Fitness, to join their global business.
My client are a very well-known wellness company with an aim to make people happier and healthier. They manufacture globally recognised gym equipment and operate in over 100 countries across the world.
Their products are top of the range, premium products with an estimated £35 Million users per day. With over 30 years' experience in the market and year on year growth of 20% they are really excited about what the future holds.
The successful candidate will join a vibrant, exciting sales team and will be provided with excellent training. You will be given scope to make the role your own and there is a clear progression path to develop within the business. You will work from home and out on the road with occasional visits to the office.
The National Account Manager - Fitness:
- Account Management of some of my clients senior club accounts - for example David Lloyd, Nuffield Health, Virgin Active Gyms
- Full account responsibility, negotiation, sales and profitability
- Full P & L responsibility of the accounts
- Develop business opportunities and exploit market potential
- Identify potential accounts to be developed strategically
- Locally execute Global Key Accounts Agreements
- Define and/or implement commercial plans in accordance with global and local segment commercial strategy
- Maximize opportunities in all accounts across my client's portfolio
- Manage the group account forecast on a regular basis
- Guarantees continuous and proactive feedback from the market to the Global Director
- Guarantees continuous and proactive feedback from the market on the Segment trends
- Be field based meeting with clients where necessary.
The successful National Account Manager - Fitness:
- Experience of working with accounts at a national level
- Experience working within the fitness / sport industry or a passion for fitness and sport
- Experience of strategic long-term planning for accounts
- Experience working with multiple senior stake holders
- Long term customer relationship approach
- P & L management experience
- Results driven person with proven track record of account profitability
- A desire to be successful and to grow a career in the fitness industry
- Happy to travel and spend time with accounts across the UK
- Problem solver
- Result driven
- Team player
- Customer and process oriented.
£38,000 - £42,000 basic salary
Subsidised gym membership
Excellent employee benefit scheme
Excellent training and development opportunities
Home based Role - Live within South East England, South West England, London or the Midlands