Our client is looking to appoint a National Account Manager to manage their wholesale beauty accounts.
Our client is a UK manufacture in the personal care sector.
* Previous experience in product management, preferably within the personal care market and with key multiples.
* The ability to conduct and hold sales meetings, utilising core competencies such as open and close questioning techniques, objection handling as well as being able to match features and benefits of the product to meet the customers objectives.
* Negotiation skills, encompassing the ability to create opportunities and close deals.
* Previous experience of working and negotiating with the Far East.
* An strong understanding and management of critical path management.
* A creative and commercial product aptitude.
* Manage the day-to-day relationships with both new and existing clients, ensuring that work is executed in adherence to contracts.
* Ensure you are seen as the main point of contact for customers to offer knowledge and expertise within your field.
* Ensure you have a full understanding and knowledge of your client base; what their profile is, what they like, what they dislike.
* Have a commercial approach to Range building of bespoke product and be able to work closely with design teams and buyers to create seasonal and all year round ranges.
Ambitious and hungry for progression
Most have worked with Beauty retailers
Progression and development.