5 months ago
National Account Manager X2 - All UK
About the role
We have 2 requirements for National Account Managers to join the business and be part of our high performing National Accounts team. Within this role, you will take ownership of a breadth of customers who work within multiple different catering concepts throughout the UK. Your aim will be to build and maintain a set of customers that work closely with Nisbets on a National level, as well as identifying leads and growing your customer base.
Our National Account Managers across the business are driven, target focussed and passionate about providing an excellent service to our customers, so they know Nisbets is an efficient and reliable service to use and rely upon.
As the National Account Manager;
* You will be confident with building and maintaining business rapport with National Group customers
* You'll be organised and be proactive in planning your week ahead with arranging structured meetings with your customers
* You'll be a strong communicator across your decision makers
* You'll have excellent negotiation skills
* You'll possess previous experience of selling into a variety of different customer concepts within the Catering industry, however this is not essential
* You'll be computer literate and have a sound understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, as well as CRM systems
To be considered for this role, you will need to hold a UK valid Driving Licence.
You may have heard of us, you may not, but the chances are you will have eaten off of one of our plates or taken a drink from one of our glasses without ever realising. We provide a huge range of catering equipment to a wide variety of businesses and export to 100 countries. We probably provide the machine for your essential morning cappuccino along with the exquisite tableware at your favourite restaurant.
We are the UK’s market leading catering equipment supplier. Established as a small family business in 1983 to the global operation of today, growth and innovation is what sets us apart and makes us unique. Our story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. Nisbets has been recognised on The 2018 Sunday Times' TopTrack250 which champions Britain’s growing businesses. We've ranked 48th and just one of nine businesses recognised in the South West. Having doubled our turnover in the last 5 years the scale of opportunity ahead of us is vast and we need like-minded, ambitious people, to help us deliver our UK and International growth plans.
You will be well rewarded for your hard work, not only will you be part of a growing business but we’ll make sure you have the right training and progression opportunities. Driven by collaborative working means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.