6 months ago
A fantastic opportunity is available for a National Account Manager in our Sales team.
You will have full accountability for developing the strategic plan for your Account to drive sales, profit and net working capital exceeding targets in all categories across account portfolios. Managing the P&L 'from top to bottom'.
* Achieve Net Revenue, Gross Margin & Net Working Capital targets for the account portfolio
* Achieve account 4P targets (Product, Placement, Price & Promotion)
* Provide challenge within a Category Business Team from a customer perspective
* Develop multi-level relationships with the account
* Achievement of account sales and trade investment targets for allocated account
* Secure trading and distribution/promotion agreements in line with nominated major account’s profile (including share of shelf/visibility at POS/Distribution penetration across product range/ Retail Pricing/Consumer and Trade Promotions and Discounts
Is This You?
* Educated to a high standard, with account management experience gained in FMCG sales, we want someone who has the hunger and desire to take our business to the next level.
* A strategic thinker, you possess the confidence to effectively deliver account plan.
* Proven track record of P&L management, budget delivery and growth momentum
* You’ll demonstrate financial and commercial acumen and strategic thinking, be analytical and creative
* Confident and capable of operating at all levels, good team player
* The ability to build effective relationships both internally and externally will be a key part to your success, so you must be able to demonstrate a range of influencing styles and techniques.
* An interest and passion for entrepreneurship is critical
* Fluent in English with at least one other language preferred; ability to relocate internationally
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the global leading consumer health, hygiene and home company. Driven by a purpose to build healthier lives and happier homes, RB has operations in over 60 countries. From the foundations of wellness and infant nutrition, to the fundamentals of a hygienic home, our global brands help people live healthier, happier lives. RB has world leading Powerbrands which include household names such as Enfamil, Nutramigen, Nurofen, Strepsils, Gaviscon, Mucinex, Durex, Scholl, Clearasil, Lysol, Dettol, Veet, Harpic, Cillit Bang, Mortein, Finish, Vanish, Calgon, Woolite and Air Wick. RB’s unique culture is at the heart of its success. Its drive to achieve, passion to outperform and commitment to quality and scientific excellence are manifested in the work of over 40,000 RB employees worldwide.