Its always exciting times at Carte Blanche Greetings, even more so when we are creating a brand new role working in the E-Comm space! You will be fully supported by the Retail Sales Director and work alongside the National Accounts team, and this is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your sales career and make the step from a Regional Management or Category role to National Accounts. This is a brand new position and a key role for growth in Carte Blanche for 2018.
We already work with a range of internet based retailers, so you will inherit an account portfolio of JD Williams, Grattans, Express Gifting, Balloons & Party as well as others, but we also expect you to uncover new opportunities and grow our distribution footprint as the role develops. This role will help shape our overall E-Commerce strategy in conjunction with the CBG marketing team, so we need to keep pace with this high growth/high potential sales channel.
We need someone who understands this world – PPC, SEO, what works and what doesn’t, and ultimately how to maximise our ROI.
· Understand the full CBG product portfolio and develop a knowledge of which lines work best in the on-line space
· Work in conjunction with the Brand team to ensure our on-line assets are delivering the best possible shopper experience.
You will be chomping at the bit for greater autonomy and responsibility within your current role. You may even have worked on a project or a secondment, and had some experience of putting together customer JBP’s and worked with online customers. You will be a confident, professional individual, well trained and highly motivated, looking for a new opportunity with a much broader commercial remit that will stretch you and pave the way to National Accounts.
· Track record of delivering best in class on line activation to hit sales and margin targets.
· Knowledge of the various on line analytical tools, evidence of driving change in a products on-line positioning to grow sales and margin.
· An appetite to stay at the forefront on online retail and brand development within the on-line environment.
· Has the ability to drive change based in insight and analysis, is able to present the need for change vertically and horizontally throughout a business.
Over the last decade, Carte Blanche has expanded beyond its core greeting card and gifts business to embrace new sectors such as toy and digital. Our brands have been licensed worldwide with phenomenal success – over 75 million Me to You plush bears sold since 2000 – and now we operate across many new and exciting product categories including apparel, confectionery and homeware. With the unique and instantly recognisable Me To You and Tatty Teddy & His Blue Nosed Friends, our most recognised and much loved brands, as well as Moshi Monsters, Violent Veg, we are enjoying an excellent and sustained period of growth and development.
Interested? If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV quoting reference 9880/43ss.