6 months ago
Camelot Group (Home of The National Lottery) are looking for a National Account Executive to work within our high performing Retail National Accounts Team. You'll be assisting the wider team and using your own initiative to develop and implement individual retailer business plans.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
* Assisting on the delivery of sales and profit targets for designated multiple customers
* Working with the National Account Manager to develop and implement bespoke retailer business plans in conjunction with the Channel Manager and other senior members of the commercial team
* Working with the National Account Manager and using your own initiative to develop and implement a relationship management plan at both a commercial and operational level; strengthening business relationships and achieving objectives
* Identify opportunities for new or existing product development and placement within assigned customers
* Develop a thorough understanding of the retailer and generate key insights to drive strategic thinking and day-to-day activities.
What you'll bring to the table
* Proven understanding and knowledge of retailer’s needs, business strategy and operations
* Demonstrable knowledge of customers competitors and Camelot’s competitors
* Proven experience of successfully building and utilising business relationships and networks
* Proven track record of effective account and relationship management
* Demonstrable knowledge of the retail marketplace
* Proven presentation and negotiation skills
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.