9 months ago
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are looking for a talented, results-oriented individual to join our team, as National Account Executive.
The purpose of this role is about driving profitable growth in line with Company objectives within your allocated customer base. You will be responsible for Managing a portfolio of RB products into a specified account.
It’s a place you’ll be given the freedom to make your mark very early in your career. We thrive on constant innovation and tangible results. And there’s another thing that makes us truly distinctive: at Reckitt Benckiser you’ll find a real passion to outperform.
* Develop and implement the annual business plan for account portfolio.
* Achieve Net Revenue, Gross Margin, 4P targets (Product, Placement, Price & Promotion) & Net Working Capital targets for the account
* Working with the in-store merchandising team to deliver best practice in-store sales execution, on shelf availability and promotional compliance
* Analysis of sales data to provide insights for National Account team – focusing specifically on promotional activity and new product launches
* Working cross-functionally with Supply Services to ensure that sales forecasts are accurate and adequate stock levels are available within the customers supply chain system
* Working with marketing teams to implement best-in-class promotional execution and visibility for all trade promotions
* Develop working relationships to deliver account objectives
* Support or run key projects within your account, developing new opportunities where appropriate
Professional Skills and Competencies:
* Educated to a high standard, with sales experience gained in FMCG, OTC or Retail, we want someone who has the hunger and desire to take our business to the next level.
* Action-oriented and energetic, with a focused and pragmatic approach to problem solving and a strong desire to make things happen.
* You’ll demonstrate financial and commercial acumen and strategic thinking, be analytical and creative
* Confident and mature, with strong communication & influencing skills
* Credible in front of managers at all levels
* Able to work alone and at the same time contribute to team objectives
* An interest and passion for entrepreneurship is critical.
* Fluent in English with at least one other language preferred; ability to relocate internationally
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truely Global organisation.