7 months ago
Call Centre Agent / Telemarketing Agent
£ per annum
Telemarketing Agent - £19,000 per annum basic, plus bonus OTE £25,000
Customers are at the forefront of everything we do, if you are a customer centric individual who understands the importance of not good but excellent customer service, then look no further as PerfectHome is the company for you.
Established in 2006 PerfectHome is a household goods retailer that offers top quality products to customers through flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
As a telemarketing agent within our business you are the first point of contact for all web applications to PerfectHome. You will respond to customers in a quick and efficient manner while providing excellent customer service. You will also be contacting our existing customers for potential new sales. You will be someone who has a genuine interest in people and providing a first class customer experience and someone who has excellent administration and organisational skills.
* Managing all transactional web sales applications, both inbound and outbound
* Using effective selling techniques to ensure all web sales go through to confirmed sales
* Building positive relationships with potential new customers and deal with dissatisfied customers independently to resolve issues (where appropriate)
* Validate customer information & proofs to be able to fulfil web sales
* Manage delivery of product(s) alongside Service Centre & Store(s)
* Manage post-delivery relationship with customer ensuring that the customer is fully satisfied
* Be a champion of excellent customer service, always seeking to meet customer’s needs
* Build strong & lasting relationships with the customer base
Required Skills & Experience:
* Previous experience within a direct customer contact role (face to face or telephone)
* Excellent administration skills
* Previous experience of the expectations in a sales/customer focused environment
* Strong account management techniques
* Excellent communication & organisational skills
* Conscientious, friendly, respectful and self-motivated
* Good judgment & decision making skills
* Experience of working in a regulated environment will be beneficial
* Computer literate
* Excellent OTE opportunities
* 20 Days Holiday Entitlement increasing with service to 25 days
* Stakeholder Pension (including employer contribution)
* Childcare Vouchers Scheme
This is a very rewarding role in an extremely fast paced business, please apply today if you feel you have what it takes. We are looking for inbound and/or outbound experience.