Motorcycle Aftersales Manager,
Charles Hurst Motorcycles BMW Belfast
Contract Type: Permanent
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
To generate projected revenue through upsales and accessories while achieving optimum customer satisfaction for our 3 Motorcycle Brands of BMW, Honda and Yamaha. You will be required to deliver an effective business plan whilst continuing to improve upon customer service and scores. You will be tasked with motivating and directing a service team to encourage maximum performance. This role would be suited to a Service Manager with a proven track record of exceptional performance.
Your Main Duties:
· To drive the business forward by maximising upsales and profits
· To achieve your own individual monthly targets but to ensure the branch targets are also met
· To work in an environment that demonstrates profit orientation and commercial awareness
· To provide guidance, training and motivation to team members of all levels
· To maximise individuals' potential and create a strong and focused service team
· To ensure customer satisfaction by treating customers fairly and meeting, if not surpassing, their expectations
· To ensure that the process is followed at all times in order to maximise sales opportunities
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.