Sales Manager needed for Volume Main Dealer in Ashford, Kent
- On target earnings ranging up to £60,000
- Company car
- 4 weeks holiday per annum
- Company Pension scheme
- Immediate start available
- To lead, train and motivate all members of the Sales team
- To achieve and strive to exceed all targets and sales objectives through a well-developed and motivated sales team
- To organise and lead the activities of Sales department to achieve optimum profitability, customer satisfaction and customer retention
- To ensure the Sales department maximises the profitable sale of finance, insurance, GAP, accessories, extended warranties and other add-ons
- To hold regular meetings to discuss and implement goals
- To develop and implement marketing with the Centre Manager
- To monitor all market place activities and adjust plans and objectives accordingly
- To ensure the all staff represent the brand in accordance with Manufacturer requirements
- To ensure that all departments adopt the company culture and follow the practices and procedures of the Group and the Manufacturer
- To create and maintain the appropriate staffing levels
- Formulate policies and procedures to achieve maximum profitability from vehicles, finance, insurance and accessory sales
- Maximise sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customer
- Help retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control
- Ensure departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
Previous experience as a Sales Manager or an experienced Sales Executive in a franchised car dealership.
Strong leadership, organisational and motivational skills
A proven record of high sales achievement and marketing
Good at man management
You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points
Please remember to quote the reference number when applying - PRS20524
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other similar roles within the automotive sector please contact Lee Dargan at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd now!
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
We have many motor trade positions available ranging from Car Sales and Vehicle Technician jobs through to General Manager.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies! @progressrecruit @progressjobs
Automotive | Motor Trade | Sales Manager | Car Sales | Main Dealership | Ashford | Kent | Volume