Sales Executive Required for Main Dealer
OTE £45,000 plus; opportunity to exceed £60,000
You will receive 30 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years’ service increases to 33 days.
Immediate start available
4.5 days per week plus Saturdays (includes a working Sunday rota)
- To build a rapport with customers and identify their requirements
- To deliver excellent customer satisfaction
- To make daily prospecting calls using our dealer database and systems
- To achieve and maintain a high level of new and used vehicle sales including add-on sales
- To represent the brand in accordance with dealer standards and Company requirements
- To actively maximise every sales opportunity for both repeat and new business
- To act with due diligence when negotiating and completing a sales transaction
- A strong car sales selling background or a sales background in other retail sectors is required for applicants
- You must be a good communicator and have great customer interaction skills.
- You must be highly motivated and have a determination to succeed in a competitive sales environment
- You must be smart in appearance and well organised
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points.
To apply for this vacancy please email your full CV to Progress Recruitment Solutions quoting job reference PRS18665
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have transport & logistics experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Motor trade | car sales | prestige | automotive | car sales executive | dealership | cars | sales | Maidstone | Kent | main dealer | Ashford | Kent