about 1 year ago
Each of our Mortgage and Protection Advisers hold an essential role in being the ‘face’ of Just Mortgages within your local town and on the local High Street.
Your role to deliver high quality mortgage and protection services to your clients, whether they are looking for residential, buy-to-let, new homes or re-mortgaging advice.
To ensure our customer service continues to exceed industry standards, you will play a significant part of your client’s home-buying journey by being there at every step of the way until they receive the keys to their new home.
You will focus on gaining the trust and business of prospective clients within desirable and chic development sites across Lancashire, from identifying your client’s needs and offering advice and products to best suit their requirements. Your role as an adviser is to ensure your client fully understands the products and services available to them, and that they receive correct and compliant financial advice.
On a daily basis, your working day will include preparation for future appointments, gathering information from colleagues and generating referrals. You will enjoy the challenge of attracting new customers and business whilst being motivated by setting yourself professional goals within a result-driven environment.
In addition, your passion for this industry will be evident in your commercial awareness, where you will be seen as the ‘hub of knowledge’ – an expert in your landlord’s needs. You will be equipped with up-to-date industry knowledge and prioritise your learning and development. We are, after all, in the business of property lettings and, ultimately, helping our customers achieve their goals.
What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity for a real career in financial services that will give you an immense degree of satisfaction, recognition and reward. Just Mortgages employees enjoy a great salary package. You will join a culture of opportunity, allowing you to progress your career path to achieve all of your professional goals. We’ll offer a competitive salary based on your experience – we are the industry leaders in commission and it would be hard to find a company in this industry that could provide the package and take-home pay haart can offer you.
Once you start your new role, you will be introduced to the “vehicle” of your success. We supply each of our Advisers with a BMW: fully taxed and fully insured for you to begin meeting and working with your new clients. You also have the option of choosing a car allowance instead, starting at £250 on top of your basic salary, bonuses and commission.
Did we mention that we have sent our top performers to ‘once-in –a-lifetime’, all inclusive company holidays to Bangkok, New York and Abu Dhabi. Will you be on the next trip?
You, just like each of yur colleagues, will start your career with a tailored training and development programme to help you achieve your goals.
To summarise, you can expect:
* First Year’s Expected Earnings £45-60k OTE - (top earners earning £150K per annum)
* A competitive and guaranteed basic salary (negotiable depending upon experience) of between £18,000 - £32,000
* Lucrative earning potential through a competitive, uncapped commission structure
* Highly competitive, uncapped commission
* Room for flexibility within your working hours at your line manager's discression. We have a strong Give and Take culture.
* Prestigious company car (or car allowance)
* 28 days holiday including statutory
* Career Opportunities
* On-going training and development
* Incentives and rewards (i.e. in the past we have travelled to Bangkok, New York and Abu Dhabi)
* Working with our market-leading Mortgage software to provide your clients with the desirable, ‘whole of market’ option
* Not only this, we also strive to give you job security in a long and successful career with us.
It's all about the "Fit"
As a Mortgage Adviser, you will play a key role in finding and nurturing relationships with your clients and your team. Your passion and experience will be from within a Whole of Market Brokerage or Estate Agency, and you will know what it takes to deliver incredible customer service to your portfolio of clients when you start your new role.
You will also be both results orientated and able to embrace accountability and responsibility. Your ability to recognise the importance of communicating effectively with different stakeholders will be paramount. Each member of the haart team acts with a spirit of professionalism, humility and integrity towards each other, towards each customer and towards each of our suppliers. Community spirit is high on the agenda – we are, after all, in this together.
Here’s what Just Mortgages see as critical for someone to be successful in this role:
* Previous experience as a Whole of Market Mortgage Broker
* CeMap or other industry recognised qualification
* Willingness to learn and adapt to market and business needs
* Excellent, empathetic communicator with a real flair for getting into the detail of things
* Ability to demonstrate excellence in your field
* Proven track record of working in a targeted sales environment
* Excellent customer service
* Proven customer relationship management experience
* Self motivation to seek out new opportunities
* Previous use of mortgage-specific software
* Attention to detail
* Full driving licence
The Start Date
We are willing to wait for the right candidate should they have a period of notice.
How to Apply
We really want to hear from you, even if it is to have an anonymous chat. Applying is easy - simply have you CV ready and click on the "Apply Online" button on the bottom right-hand-side of this page.
We aim to respond to all candidates, successful or not. You will hear back from a member of the Talent Team within 10 working days.
- CALL THE TALENT ACQUISITION TEAM -
Financial Reporter: John Phillips in the Spotlight
Mortgage Introducer: Just Mortgages Expands Self-Employed Division
Mortgage Introducer: Just Mortgages starts Training Academy for New Brokers
Mortgage Strategy: Meet Just Mortgages' MD, Antony Lark
Financial Times Adviser: Just Mortgages become Openwork's largest AR
Mortgage Solutions: Just Mortgages Launches Broker Academy
Estate Agent Today: Spicerhaart staff receive training from world-renowned property mentor and motivational speaker