9 months ago
Mobility Specialist Account Manager (106524)
: Sales and Client Management
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-West Midlands-Birmingham
Salary : competitive
: Feb 21, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
As a mobility account manager working within the Public Sector, you can make a real difference to society and public expenditure. With the ability to provide mobility working solutions, you will be able to drive forward the UK’s public services to a modern infrastructure, whilst reducing cost expenditure and developing world-class solutions.
Career progression opportunities in this team are fantastic, and this would be a perfect role for an ambitious graduate who wants to establish their career in sales.
What you'll be doing
Your role would be to profitably retain, develop and grow a defined portfolio of existing customer accounts in a defined corporate Public Sector customer sector. You will typically be managing a volume of accounts ranging from 75-100.
* Achieving and exceeding business targets, in terms of revenue, profit, volume, churn, customer satisfaction and customer contact
* Creating account/win plan for all re-sign and growth opportunities, demonstrating your own required actions and effective engagement of your virtual team, and ensuring your win ratio is at or above team average.
* Developing effective telephone and email based relationships with customers. Demonstrating your knowledge of their business and their decision making process, and ensuring full delivery of the defined contact strategy for each account.
* Conducting customer calls & dialogue which supports your retention and growth campaign, fronting all commercial & contractual activity, and accurately record all sales activity on the central CRM system.
* Highlighting all business at risk, and ensure effective save plans are in place, using appropriate escalation routes.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* The ability to work on your own initiative, designing solutions which respond to customer needs, and taking ownership for development and growth of your own customer base.
* Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
A natural flare for sales, and a desire to work in a targeted sales role.
* Some exposure to business to business sales and would be beneficial, but being able to demonstrate drive, self-motivation and will to learn is most important.
* Ideally a university degree/equivalent qualification