- Part of a growing, entrepreneurial business.
- Thriving Midlands office.
- Leading name in the market.
- Technology to enhance business communications and connectivity.
- Vibrant, successful, established team.
Job title and sector - Midlands Business Development Manager, Telecoms.
The Role: As a Business Development Manager, you'll be joining a top performing sales team with long tenure and good earnings. The office is buzzing, you've got a lot of prospects to run at and lots of clients that are prepared to vouch for the good work you have done with them.
Role information for the Midlands Business Development Manager, Telecoms:
- New business sales but similar to recruitment, there can be a lot of quick wins.
- Business to business (B2B Sales).
- Dealing with C'level contacts.
- Strong technical team and sales support.
- Selling IT Connectivity and communication solutions.
Requirements: Midlands Business Development Manager, Telecoms:
- New business sales experience.
- Ideally, have sold IT or telecoms solutions.
- Characteristics: Team player, career driven and motivated, customer focused.
The Package for Midlands Business Development Manager, Telecoms:
- Bonus / OTE: £50-60k uncapped with accelerators.
- Benefits: 25 days holiday, good pension, flexible benefits.
- Leading name in their market.
- A real team focus and feel.
- Midlands office - close to shops, restaurants, good transport links.
- Known to recruit, train and develop high quality sales people.
Location: Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Rugby.