2 months ago
MIB Team Manager - Admiral Law
About the role:
The MIB department focuses on delivering a high standard of care to all clients whilst ensuring we obtain the fairest compensation possible. This role primarily involves uninsured and untraced claims dealt within the respective MIB agreements, where the client’s losses are valued between £1,000 - £25,000. The role also requires you to have an excellent working knowledge of how to deal with foreign claims. You will need to build strong working relationships with other internal departments to ensure your team achieves its key objectives.
We are looking for an innovative, enthusiastic, self-motivated and talented individual to join our management team. The MIB landscape is continually changing, so you will need to show a willingness to adapt quickly to ensure you and your team provide the best possible advice to the client.
* Effectively communicating technical guidance on uninsured, untraced and foreign claims, including in circumstances where it is necessary for court proceedings to be issued.
* Preparing and delivering technical guidance on how to deal with MIB claims and providing wider training where appropriate.
* Developing staff, to ensure adequate succession planning, talent spotting and investment in the future of the department.
* Motivate and manage staff to achieve individual and KPI targets.
* Implement and review the MIB strategy, involving the audit of cases, and provide appropriate feedback.
* Identifying any potential inefficiencies in processes, implementing change & helping to streamline our current practices wherever possible.
* Keep up to date with industry changes and where necessary propose and implement changes to internal processes to align with legal updates. You will need to ensure the team, department and wider business is fully aware of MIB updates affecting how claims are dealt with.
* Drive team performance through identifying trends and demonstrating an analytical approach to gain focus on our market position.
* Ensure the team's work is in line with our company SLAs and KPIs.
* Ensure that we always act within our regulatory framework and with our client’s best interests at the heart of our decision making.
We are looking for someone who has a keen eye for detail, a passion for technical development (both in respect of the MIB and beyond). You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, not to mention a commitment to delivering outstanding client care and technical development of staff. You will be someone who leads by example and has a strong track record of delivering within prescribed timeframes. Previous management experience is not essential but is advantageous. Good knowledge of the MIB agreements, foreign claims and litigation process is essential for this role.
What we can offer you:
Admiral Law is focused on developing all staff. Continual feedback and support comes with being part of our dynamic management group.
After just one year of service, you'll become eligible to receive up to £3,600 worth of shares every year. Management shares are also applicable for this role.
Other benefits are far reaching and range from specially negotiated discounts with local and national retailers, through to interest-free train and bus season ticket loans. You will also have staff and family discount on our range of products and we also offer a great pension scheme. We also offer a contributory pension, free life assurance, free corporate gym membership and lots more.
At Admiral, we are proud to be a diverse business where we put our people and customers first. We understand that a good work life balance is important, and we want you to have an element of freedom to define a working lifestyle that supports this. We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask your Recruitment Officer Lee Moore - firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.