4 months ago
This is a club for business owners, investors and entrepreneurs in the property sector, who come together at regular events to share opportunities and solutions so they can learn, grow faster and work smarter. They are a full-time team of five, working remotely and they avoid rush-hour like the plague!
The club is searching for a Membership Manager who will look after the club's members and their needs, frequently introducing members to the right people within the club and 3rd parties external to the club that offer good opportunities or relevant value.
About the Role
The membership is well established and growing. You will work alongside all members of the team including the founder, a serial entrepreneur.
The role is very exciting and lots of fun. The candidate will be expected to coordinate and attend the club's workshops, social events, special guest dinners, sports fixtures, experiences and trips. Other key tasks include:
- Recruiting new members to the club
- Interviewing people who apply to join the club
- Ensuring all new members are of an exceptional standard
- Understanding the needs of up to 100 members
- Helping members tackle challenges by introducing people and services that will assist them
- Attending all events to connect with members and build relationships
- Constantly looking for new opportunities to add value to the membership and generate revenue for the club
Basic £40,000 - £50,000
OTE £50,000 - £60,000
Culture & Lifestyle
A big selling point of the role is the culture and lifestyle. The members all run their own businesses and they are an inspiration to spend time with. The club is making waves and growing steadily, which is extremely exciting. Access to members clubs and lounges for meetings is provided. All members of the team are in charge of their own time. They are fully equipped to work remotely and completely avoid rush-hour.
Candidates must be:
- A natural people person willing to help others
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, more so than normal roles
- An excellent communicator
- Naturally organised
- Able to think on their feet
- Calm under pressure
Education & Experience
- A 2:1 degree and / or five years customer-facing experience minimum.
- Property background / understanding a huge plus. Investment / family office / private equity / agency backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
29 days ago
only 17 hours until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close