about 1 year ago
With the rapid evolvement of today’s media landscape, it’s becoming increasingly important for us to maintain and develop deeper working relationships with our key customers and media agency partners - not only to ensure we maintain current levels of business, but also to grow revenue through new category business, deeper 360 partnerships and digital platform growth.
To assist in the administrative running of the office and to provide comprehensive support to the sales team. From daily administrative tasks to aiding on larger projects such as events, commercial bookings and team meetings, the role is what you make of it with plenty of opportunities and the chance to learn and develop a whole host of skills whilst ensuring the day to day smooth running of the office.
Responsibilities include but are not restricted to;
* To assist the team with all general administration and sale support duties
* Delivery of magazines to key clients and competitors and ensure our competitor copies are received
* Track and monitor all aspects of competitive sets, analysing other activity in the market and highlighting any key trends to create reports for team members
* To keep the magazine & stationary cupboards stocked & organised
* To ensure all ingoing and outgoing office mail is correctly sorted and distributed
* Arrange courier bookings and collect packages from courier as and when necessary
* Maintain efficiency of all office equipment and organise repairs as and when needed
* Ensure spare copies of all magazines are retained and filed correctly
* Keep up-to-date, chronological files (by magazine) of all press ads once printed
* Answer the phones as and when required
* Ensure the team planner is kept up to date at all times
* Ensure all areas of the office/kitchen are kept tidy and free from obstruction
* To undertake any other duties as requested by Group Regional Director
* Organise business lunches and team meetings as and when necessary
* Booking travel arrangements for the team
* Work with London team to arrange travel and itineraries when needed for visits
* Arrange client and corporate prizes for events
* Undertake corporate mailers
* Organise corporate events
* Manage copy deadline lists and requests for the sales team and send out copies to clients when requested
* Ensuring all sales documents are updated and stored on team drives for easy access
* Undertake sales calls regularly in assistance to sales directors
* Support in the organisation of sales meetings as and when required
* Produce sales opportunity reports and aid GRD in tracking Regional Office’s Business YOY
* Receive and answer insert booking enquiries and work with printers and clients to ensure smooth execution from booking to insertion in title.
* To undertake any other sales support requests from GRD
* Responsible for putting media bookings on Nexus, attaching Adazzle reports and confirm bookings to aid in processing of bookings.
* Pull reports from sales systems such as AdDynamix, ALF, and Clear Decisions to aid sales planning.
* Create and update monthly Hearst figure reports for the team with up to date print and digital numbers.
* Aid in business management in team member’s absence in regards to queries or bookings to ensure client satisfaction.
A highly motivated, reliable and enthusiastic individual with:
* Strong Communication, team working and influencing skills
* High quality standards with a close attention to detail
* Energy, drive and commitment
* Demonstrated ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent phone manner
* Overall computer aptitude with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (experience with Excel Pivot tables an advantage)
* A hands on approach with a can do attitude
* A keen interest in magazines and who is looking to pursue a career in sales
* Self motivator
* A disposition that enjoys varied, sometimes fast paced and challenging work