Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Technician / Mechanic required in Grays, EssexSalary: £25,600 basic salary + Guild Bonus + Efficiency bonus Term: Full Time, Permanent Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Qualified Vehicle Technician required in Grays, Essex
driven Motor Jobs are currently searching on behalf or our client, a main dealership, for an experienced vehicle technician / mechanic to join their team.
Duties for the role of Vehicle Technician include:
- Diagnose faults and carrying out service and repair work on vehicles in line with manufacturer and group standards
- Using your technical expertise to ensure safe and efficient repair of vehicles
- Filling out service and repair records accurately
- Being a team player, working to achieve targets together with your colleagues
- Providing excellent customer service when required
Requirements for the role of Vehicle Technician:
- A level 3 qualification in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (City & Guilds /NVQ) or equivalent training
- Working within manufacturer and group guidelines
- A valid drivers’ license
- Your own set of tools
- A strong attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively in a team
- Good customer service skills
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our clients without your permission.
Please email your CV in complete confidence as soon as possible to at Driven Motor Jobs
sam @drivenmotorjobs.com /
Driven Motor Jobs - Motor Trade Jobs in Essex