6 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in an analytical, research, problem solving, project management role, working with data to identify trends.
* Experience manipulating large datasets (e.g. SQL, Google BigQuery).
* Experience with analysis and modeling of attribution datasets.
* Experience in working with and influencing advertiser and agency decision makers.
* Experience with measuring ad effectiveness using controlled experiments (e.g., geo area or cookie split tests).
* Project management skills with proven ability to execute quickly and well on multiple concurrent projects.
About the job
Being an Analyst at Google is about much more than simply crunching numbers – it’s about finding compelling insights within data and using your exceptional business and communication skills to translate those insights into action. As one of the masterminds behind our strategic planning, forecasting and analysis, you’ll spend your time digging into big, complex data sets. The data will not remain inert in your hands, however, since you’ll use your critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills to influence and drive thoughtful and well-informed decision making with our most senior business leaders within the organization, and potentially some of our biggest clients.
In this role, you’ll spend time digging into large, complex datasets. You’ll use your critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills to influence and drive thoughtful and well-informed decision making with our business leaders within the organization and with our clients.
Your understanding of how consumers interact with ads as well as how to measure that consumer journey using the best of Google's products will help shape how new and existing Google advertisers will grow.
You'll work directly with large advertisers at all levels to advise on the best setup for measurement and attribution for their web and mobile sites, apps and marketing campaigns.
Flexible working hours may be considered for this position.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Design and run controlled experiments to prove the incremental impact of Google advertising on key online and offline metrics.
* Advise clients on the best use of Google’s measurement solutions to answer their business challenges.
* Work closely with LCS pods to drive client success through use of measurement and strategic narratives.
* Work with Google regional and global product experts to develop innovative measurement solutions.
* Lead new measurement product releases, internally and externally.