11 months ago
Newcastle upon Tyne
Our Central Support Office based in Newcastle upon Tyne and is the bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 71 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Marketing Services Executive
Parkdean Resorts are currently recruiting for an experienced Marketing Services Executive to join their fantastic Marketing Team in Newcastle upon Tyne. If you have previous experience, with a keen eye for detail, and excellent communication skills then we would love to hear from you.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* You will support the development of the Parkdean Resorts brand and protect the brand in terms of usage across the business, and create consistent on brand customer communications.
* You will work proactively with the wider marketing team towards holiday sales and retail targets
* You will develop and implement marketing communication activity on our 71 parks, and support these parks to deliver their targets and overall business goals.
* You will deal with all signage requests and ensure all new developments are created based on previously agree specifications
* In this role you will be responsible for supporting internal departments with any marketing requests to ensure effective, on brand communications, this could be across a range of media including print and online
* Your will have responsibility for managing marketing services budget lines
A successful candidate will have:
* An appropriate degree or professional qualification and/or proven experience in a busy marketing department.
* 2 + years working within a similar role
* A keen eye for design and the ability to create artwork that’s on brand and meets objectives.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
* Strong attention to detail and proof reading skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment managing multiple projects at any one time.
What can we offer you?
* Competitive rates of pay
* Discretionary bonus packages
* Fantastic team environment
* 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
* Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
* Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!