Marketing Manager. Based Bristol.
£45,000 - £55,000 Basic + Bonus + Exceptional benefits package.
This is a creative Product Marketing Manager role working for a specialist provider of e-Learning, Training, Software and Workforce development solutions to both private and public sectors. Core sectors would include NHS, Local Authority, Healthcare Trusts, Justice, Police and Fire Service.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for all operational activity including budget oversight, sub-contracting and performance management. The post holder will lead on the marketing and development covering all aspects of marketing including advertising, stakeholder management, contract management and strategic partnerships.
- Successfully manage and deliver the strategic marketing and SEO strategy driving traffic to the e-Learning Platform
- Monitor and performance manage marketing and sales outcome to ensure achievement of the overall business aims of the platform
- Seeking out new opportunities for online marketing campaigns
- Analysing web traffic to company websites and providing monthly reports
- Managing and developing social networking channels and tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns (including weekly direct mail, blogs etc)
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC (where budget is available)
- Managing online brand campaigns to raise brand awareness`
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing for the Skills Platform
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Working with technical team to improve functionality, design and content
- Creating brochures and other printed materials to supplement online products
- Communicating key information relating to digital products to non-digital marketing colleagues
- Attending conferences, product launches and networking events
- Developing relationships with affiliates, providers and ambassadors of the Platform
With full P&L responsibility you will be given the support, training and leadership to ensure great success and job satisfaction. Honesty and integrity are essential ingredients to become successful within this organisation. The ability to develop relationships at senior levels is essential and this role is ideal for an individual frustrated by a lack of career opportunities
To apply please .