6 months ago
Posted: Apr 26, 2019
Weekly Hours: 35
Role Number: 200053603
The App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of Apple customers. We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated team player to lead all aspects of marketing for our App Store business in the UK & Ireland.
You will be responsible for ensuring App Store Marketing is executed to the highest standards and with the maximum effect, focusing on key business drivers for growth of the App Store.
In 2008, the App Store launched with 500 apps. Now there are more than two million. The App Store is the world’s fastest growing marketplace for app developers. We have empowered Apple Developers to create app experiences that have generated over $100 billion in sales.
We’ve all found apps we love and apps that have changed our lives. Apps transform the ways we learn, work, travel, have fun, and pursue our passions.
We are passionate about apps and digital entertainment, and we want a like-minded extraordinary leader to join our Marketing team.
* You will bring extensive marketing experience in any content industry and the digital media spectrum.
* You have a deep understanding of digital and above-the-line marketing channels, including advertising, direct marketing, and social media.
* You will be an expert in user acquisition marketing and have experience of building programs to grow in-app engagement and monetisation.
* You love working with international peers collaboratively; you're a natural networker who will develop and build strong ties to business partners and stakeholders.
* You have the ability to analyze and communicate results to leaders and deliver work in alignment with Apple’s overall priorities.
* Your outstanding organizational skills enable you to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
* You have a proven ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines.
* Your communication skills are excellent and you're resourceful, creative, and collaborative.
* You have strong leadership skills with a true appreciation for diversity, one of Apple's core values.
* Your real passion for the Apple brand, Apple’s products, and mobile technology will make you a valued member of our team.
- define and implement marketing plans for our content initiatives, that are developed and executed to a high standard, are locally relevant, have clear objectives and a measurable return on investment.
- be the lead digital marketing strategist for the UK Marketing team.
- be a generator of ideas for local execution and also localize and implement global campaigns in a way that meets the high Apple standards.
- work closely with our business, editorial, and marketing teams, as well as agency partners, to build iconic and impactful campaigns.
- define clear and tangible marketing priorities and monitor / partner around its flawless execution.
- run and expand business relationships with existing content partners & targets.
- partner closely with Production teams to ensure timely deliveries and excellent customer service.
- be a passionate advocate for Apple Content & Services with a strong attention to detail, showing high energy and a positive attitude.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
You ideally hold a university degree or equivalent. MBA or equivalent is a plus.