6 months ago
Head Office Deeside
Permanent - Full time
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our very busy and rapidly growing team in Iceland International. If you didn’t know, Iceland International is the global arm of Iceland Foods, the UK’s Number 1 frozen food retailer. International export the entire range of frozen, grocery and chilled products to over 40 countries around the world and are keen to expand further.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the marketing strategy of International to ensure suitable marketing material including POS, are implemented to meet the individual requirements of the existing Iceland international customer base and in turn support the International sales team in the development of targeted marketing proposals to launch the Iceland brand into new markets.
The successful Marketing Manager will work closely with International customer base, build strong relationships at all levels and understand the profile and dynamics of each customer and ensure they receive the appropriate level of attention. Our Marketing Manager for Iceland International will also support the International Sales team in developing any new business opportunities, implementing necessary marketing and process initiatives to ensure we maximise sales and profit potential.
The key accountabilities of the role include:
* Lead in the creation of annual marketing plans tailored to each franchise market / business partner. Reviewing the success and making amendments where necessary.
* Work with HH Global to create bespoke marketing and POS material for key customers.
* Compile information for seasonal product ranges ensuring information is provided to customers accurately and on time using a planned schedule.
* Work with Buyers and Iceland Kitchen in sample collation and coordination of range presentation visits.
* Positive professional communication with all customers across both written and verbal communication streams
* Utilise market research to identify country requirements, creation of appropriate ranges and marketing strategies for new markets.
* Work with International sales team to develop a strategic marketing campaign to launch and develop the Iceland brand in new markets.
* Support International sales team during customer visits to Deeside and food shows, ensuring all visit packs and agendas are completed to a high quality.
* Support the International sales team in the opening of new Franchise stores, support with any marketing / POS requirements.
* Create and implement an annual marketing plan for each Franchise partner
* Budget Management – Ensure delivery of all marketing activity within the agreed budget reviewing it at each period review meeting.
* Work closely with HH in the design and implementation of any promotional material and POS.
* Understanding of Iceland (UK) marketing strategies and when required effectively communicates these strategies to export customers – monthly update meeting with, Iceland Customer Comms Manager
* Recognise where Iceland POS would work for current export customers and communicate requirements to POS team each phase.
* Gain marketing experience by attending seminars, webinars and other portals.
* Inform customer base of new products and ranges and seek to highlight range gaps within their existing ranges.
* Understand the profile and dynamics of each customer and the country they operate in.
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of key personnel at each export customer and gain strong relationships with all.
* Ensure all customer queries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
* Seek positive feedback from all customers.