9 months ago
Information on the company
Our client provides translation and interpreting services in over 189 languages both nationally and internationally.
This is a 6 month internship suitable for a recent graduate with the view to go permanent.
How you can expect to spend your day:
The mission for the growth marketing intern is to maintain and improve current marketing activities, combined with finding, testing, and scaling new initiatives.
* Manage existing marketing channels, by sourcing and selecting content, running campaigns, analyse and optimise performance
* Identify and test new growth channels
* Analyse results and create reports as basis for strategy discussions
* Actively participate and influence our growth strategy
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* You’ve just finished a business or similar degree
* You have relevant previous experience to demonstrate your skills. Ideally, you have quantifiable results
* Excellent communication skills
* You’re passionate about your role, your team, and serving our customers
* You act without being told what to do and have the ability to self-handily push a new project to the finish line
* You express creativity in your approach to problem solving. You always ask if there’s a better way to do something
Apply for this role