9 months ago
Join our marketing team in this newly created Marketing Executive position at our offices in Kings Cross.
As Marketing Exec you will report into the Marketing Manager, supporting our UK marketing planning and execution. The role will primarily focus on our branded Travelex business covering our retail stores and eComm channels, but may also be required to support our B2B business. The role will involve working with various internal teams and external stakeholders, including agencies. It will suit a bright upcoming marketer who is keen to have a broad ranging role and gain experience across retail store and eCommerce marketing to help make the step to a more senior role.
At Travelex we want to lead the way in helping people send and spend money around the world, and we are the world leader in our game. In the UK specifically we have a large multi-channel retail foreign exchange business and a large outsourcing business, selling a wide range of products and services.
What will you be doing in this role?
You will support the UK marketing team to deliver B2C and B2B marketing initiatives. This will primarily be focused on Travelex branded products and services i.e. Travelex retail stores, Travelex.co.uk and the app:
* Help manage our in-store point-of-sale collateral – including briefing and creating new content (e.g. Posters, leaflets, digital content, etc.), working with colleagues and agencies for creative/design, print agencies, and managing our in-store digital screen content management system.
* Supporting the delivery of online marketing, particularly new web content and email campaigns, working with design team/agencies, copy-writing or working with copywriters, gaining compliance approvals and implementation via appropriate systems.
* Support how we work with airport partners, including the content they deploy on their websites about Travelex, and our regular update reviews.
* Handling store queries / troubleshooting around our marketing
* Work collaboratively with our Retail Sales Managers and Comms team to engage our front line Sales Consultants.
* You may be required to help support some of our B2B marketing activity, including putting together marketing assets for new business tenders, or market insight documents.
* You may also work to help us better understand our customer needs by helping with our consumer research and feedback exercises.
* In so doing you will work with a range of internal stakeholders e.g. our design team, pricing team, legal & compliance, etc., as well as external agencies if required.
To set you up for success you will bring with you
* 1-3 years experience and a strong interest to learn more in marketing and ecommerce e.g. interest / experience in copy-writing, design, social media, email marketing.
* Demonstrate you can quickly pick up new software tools such as Google Analytics; content management tools such as FourWinds (a content manager for media screens); and email / marketing tools such as Oracle Eloqua.
* Strong interpersonal communication skills; you have to be able to communicate with, educate and get along with the team and outside the team.
* Proactivity; willingness to roll up sleeves and hunger to learn and develop.
* Can do attitude; if something needs to happen, you find a way.
* Agility; you understand the trade-offs between perfection and ‘good-enough’.
* Great organisational skills and attention to detail.
* You enjoy a challenge and are happy to learn by doing, with good coaching along the way.
We look forward to hearing from you!