6 months ago
A marketing coordinator is required to for two luxurious wedding venues in Suffolk.
One is an exclusive-use venue with a core market of weddings and celebrations. The other is a 4-star hotel with 32 bedrooms, a high-quality restaurant and full spa facilities. Both are located near Woodbridge in Suffolk.
Our client are looking for a someone to support a very busy sales and marketing team as the group enters the next stage of its growth.
Both Suffolk venues are marketed by a Head Office located at the 3rd venue in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire where most of the marketing material is created and managed, however some marketing support is required at the two Suffolk venues.
You will be responsible for:
• Working on projects in parallel to the Head Office and manage content supply for campaigns.
• Providing marketing feedback on campaigns.
• Creating core content for use in blogs, website, email campaigns, printed literature and social media.
• You will need a creative eye for photography and the ability to give quality creative direction to photographers and video makers.
• A certain amount of client contact in these prestigious environments will be required so candidates must be suitably presentable and confident.
• You will be required to run stock control for all printed material and create some bespoke documentation locally.
• A marketing or associated qualification
• Knowledge of the hospitality industry is preferred
• First-class organisational and planning skills, with an ability to manage several projects at once
• Thorough understanding of Wordpress, Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp and MS Office
• Understanding of Social Media as a marketing channel, particularly Facebook for Business
• Understanding of online and offline marketing campaigns
• Skills in digital metrics and Google Analytics would be useful
• Excellent spelling, grammar is essential
• Understanding of TeamWork and Wunderlist or similar project management software
• The candidate must have a full, clean driving license
The client owns and operates a number of luxury wedding / events venues and hotel and Spa. The group is young and all about service and innovation as well as having serious fun.
What’s in it for you?
People love working for our client because……
Their people our truly engaged at work
• There is open and clear communication from the top
• They have great career development opportunities
• There is a culture of transformation and innovation
Their culture and values welcome people with exceptionally high standards. It takes a certain sort of person to flourish in a multi-dimensional environment such as this. They look for talented, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals who will be able to share their passion for providing Suffolk’s leading luxury experiences.
If you are an exceptional person who wants to be part of their journey, please apply.
This is a permanent position. 9am-5pm, 5 days per week.
7 months ago
only 5 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 15 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close