about 1 year ago
Marketing Co-ordinator Leisure – Nottingham
£25,000 Per annum
About the role
We are looking for a talented Marketing Co-ordinator who is looking to grow within the Leisure industry. This is a hands-on role that requires someone that can work on strategies and also carry out any of the day-to-day tasks required in a busy marketing office.
The individual should have a proven track record marketing luxury/aspirational product. Experience in the holiday park sector would be a huge asset. The ideal candidate will be passionate about marketing and show an entrepreneurial flare. Must be able to work on own initiative and develop new and existing relationships with our marketing partners, for best effect. This along with having an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies, he/she must be well equipped to present a host of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
This is an exciting role with real opportunity for personal development. Key challenges will be handling multiple projects, daily activities and challenging timescales; working with a diverse and expanding product range and creating marketing collateral in multiple languages and media platforms. As a key member of the Leisure team, you will work closely with our Account Management, Sales – Operations and Business Development functions, as well as co-ordinating with third party marketing consultancies to support the delivery of our marketing plan.
* Project managing the creation and maintenance of WiSE marketing collateral, including literature, photography, newsletters, presentations, advertising and digital tools
* Liaising with internal departments, external agencies and international partners to ensure marketing communications are approved and released on time
* Creating, maintaining and publishing regular management KPI reports, based on agreed Sales and Marketing metrics, lead generation, project pipeline and CRM activity
* Working with specialist agencies to manage the WiSE brand online, including website updates, social media, PPC, SEO and Analytics
* Minimum two years’ experience in a B2B marketing role
* Experience co-ordinating multiple marketing projects/activities
* CIM qualification, Marketing or Business degree, or equivalent experience
* Good understanding of Marketing principles both print and digital
* Strong analytical, administrative and organisational skills
* Competency in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Understanding of online channels, social media and digital trends
* Works on own initiative, with enthusiasm, and has ability to multi – task
* Communicates well at all levels of an organisation
* Able to take a practical approach with a can – do attitude
* While not essential, European languages would be an advantage
* Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
* Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
* Proficient in MS Office and marketing software
* Familiarity with social media and web analytics
* Excellent communication and people skills
* Strong organizational and time-management abilities
* Creativity and commercial awareness
* BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline is an advantage
If you would like to or would like more information, then please contact us now.