7 months ago
Lyreco is a dynamic and forward-thinking market leader, offering Workplace Solutions to businesses across all sectors. We are a very people focused and driven business who are currently going through considerable business transformation and growth, this role is one of many key new positions created to help us achieve our visions and objectives.
Package of up to £35,000 + Bonus package and corporate benefits – based at our Telford, Shropshire Head Office.
We have created this new position of Marketing Campaign Manager to focus and ensure that campaigns are developed and focused around Lyreco’s new business and emerging categories - focusing specifically on the areas of PPE, Hygiene and Print Services.
You will engage and work closely with Sales, Marketing Communications, Category Management and Business Analyst teams to produce effective and customer focused marketing campaigns. You will ensure that these are in line with the wider strategic business objectives.
Additional focus areas:-
* Leading development campaigns to achieve defined business objectives, whilst improving market share and customer satisfaction.
* Establishing channel strategies and implementing the associated plans.
* Owning responsibility for the development, execution, and performance of programmes designed to increase sales and awareness.
* Participate in the design of the promotional materials and supervise all promotional activities.
* Working with tools and customers to provide category and customer insights to drive performance.
* Work with the Training Team to develop specific training for promotion launches.
* Work closely with the Marketing Director and Sales Development Director to link product and sales activities.
* To develop and manage the new business programme, including pricing and materials to drive new business sales.
* To develop customer focus groups and to obtain direct customer feedback concerning the sales proposition.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager with solid experience and exposure to creating and managing marketing campaigns, which directly drive sales and customer awareness. You will be innovative and analytical in approach and ideally come from a commercial background. A degree, preferably in Marketing would also be an advantage.
In addition, you will need:-
* Develops excellent business relationships at all levels of contact.
* A forward thinking and creative mind-set.
* Is a strong negotiator and assertive when required.
* Has had exposure to change management a positive attitude towards this.
* Can operate in a fast-paced business environment with tight deadlines.
* You will also need to be available to travel as required.
This is an opportunity to make your mark in a well-established market leader and that has a real appetite for positive change and transformation. Please if you meet the criteria and are up for the challenge.