about 1 year ago
Information on the company
Famous for striking coloured gemstones and wearable design, This exciting company has become one of the most desirable British jewellery brands in the luxury sector. The company began life in the 80s after recognising an opportunity to offer beautifully designed, timeless jewellery using precious gemstones that broke the conventions of traditional antique jewellery. Leading the way in modern fine jewellery design, the renowned owner believes that women should build a collection of wearable fine jewellery that can be enjoyed and loved every day.
The role of the Marketing Assistant at this prestigious central London jeweller is to assist the Marketing Manager in the implementation of all marketing, communication and brand strategies, always ensuring brand consistency across all media channels and with a strong emphasis on digital marketing.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Plan, implement, monitor and report on all social media campaigns (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
* Manage the website (update products and visuals in line with the overall marketing campaign)
* Produce Monthly Newsletters
* Manage Photography for all channels
* Coordinate product loans to press
* Coordinate the annual catalogue
* Monitor and report on on-line sales and social media activity
* Analyse and report on competitor and market
* Assist with market research projects
* Interact with customers on ad hoc basis
The ideal candidates personality and qualifications:
* High interest and understanding in social media
* Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
* High accuracy and attention to detail
* A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Photoshop
* Strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to motivate yourself as well as being a strong team player
* Affinity with Luxury and Jewellery
* The Marketing Assistant will report directly to the Marketing Manager and the working hours are from 09.30 to 18.00 Monday to Friday.
The Marketing Assistant is required to work up to two Saturdays a month and is entitled to one day off in lieu during the following week.
Apply for this role