5 months ago
As a Market Pricing Analyst you could be working on some or all of the following activities:
• Investigations of customers’ responses to price to build behavioural models
• Design and build model office environments to accurately predict the impact of any price change to the overall business
• Research & development to include data sources, data mining and alternative modelling techniques
• Competitor Analysis and market activity
• Price Optimisation techniques
• Peer Review of models and other work
• Monitoring of models to ensure they remain suitable for purpose
• Data reconciliation to ensure data accuracy for all projects
• Presentations to different committees
Areas of activity:
• Demand Modelling
• Propensity Modelling
• Geographical Modelling / Spatial Analysis
• Competitor Rate Modelling
• Researching and Monitoring competitor pricing activity
• Proposing tactical pricing actions
• Research and Development incl. automated modelling techniques
• Construction and Maintenance of Model Office suites
• Price Optimisation
Skills, knowledge and behaviour
* Excellent numerical mathematical skills.
* Degree in a mathematics related discipline or evidence of equivalent
* Competence in planning and prioritising own workload
* Good level of presentation and negotiation skills, showing ability to
explain complex issues to a non-technical audience.
* Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines whilst maintaining
reliability and accuracy.
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. We’ve been recognised as one of the Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, the number one global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA Insurance businesses employ over 5,500 in a network of offices across the UK. Our expert teams care for a huge range of customers, helping them protect their cars, homes and businesses against life’s uncertainties. Whether bought directly, through brokers or through a number of corporate partners, our market-leading products are trusted by millions.
What We Offer
What will you get from this role?
As you'd expect from a global
leader, our reward package is a world-beater! Here's a small selection of our
Scheme linked to yours and the company's performance
scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
Assurance (10 x basic salary)
days annual leave, rising to 28 with service.
free season ticket loan scheme
benefit options, including pension and life cover flexing, holiday
purchase, benefit car, childcare vouchers, health, dental and critical
illness plans and bikes4work.
on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover &
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer