10 months ago
Market Intelligence Analyst
We are looking for a Market Intelligence Analyst to join our Global Client Solutions function to provide specific channel research feeding into product development strategy, product marketing campaigns and the Group Product Committee. You will be the key interface between research/data suppliers and Client Solutions and will inform and provide support, with strategic insights of the Institutional channel demand that is driving buyer behaviour and trends.
* To gather and analyse competitive market intelligence, assessing peer group comparison and market demands across the institutional channel, globally
* Supply the market and competitive intelligence component of strategic planning, and proactively make recommendations to management concerning key intelligence items that require further consideration
* To translate data into executable and effective market and intelligence reports
* To provide consulting and interpretation of market and consumer research data, delivering strategic insights into Exec/Board meeting papers
* To develop and maintain relationships with key internal customers to identify emerging needs and business challenges
* To be responsible for the day to day relationship with key market research and data suppliers/partners, developing and implementing market research plans
* To run queries on own data and perform analysis to support decision making process
* To collaborate internally to ensure intelligence is shared with appropriate groups and individuals
* Relevant degree or equivalent experience
* Experience and a good understanding of the Distribution environment within asset management
* Strong analytical skills demonstrated
* Good communicator with all levels
* Comfortable with managing large, complex data sets
* Strong expertise in quantitative data analysis
Aviva Investors are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent solutions are based entirely around our Clients objectives, not ours. Whether our clients are looking for a standard product or something completely bespoke, they can access world-class expertise. Our aim is to retain business with named clients by providing a high level of service. For today's investor
Diversity and Inclusion
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What’s important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life. Diversity
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.
About UsWe help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.