3 months ago
* Experience in one or more of the following core development languages; Java, C++ and/or Python.
* Customer facing experience, as a manager or individual contributor, running technical engagements (e.g. consulting, project management, sales, implementation, technical sales).
* Experience leading technical teams in either a people manager, team lead or tech lead capacity.
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in managing technical services and operations.
* Experience working in a cross-functional environment across multiple countries.
* Familiarity and experience with the ad serving industry, internet technologies, data integration projects and cloud technologies.
* Familiarity with SQL/MySQL and Unix/Linux operating systems/commands.
* Ability to translate complex technical concepts to non-technical and executive audiences.
About the job
Our team is close to the business, understands and qualifies business needs, defines functional requirements and works in the development and deployment of technical solutions in the space of business intelligence and automation, data integration, along with technical workshops for advertisers and agencies.
We have a passion for managing relationships, specifically cross-functionally and with our clients to provide Google-caliber client service. We have a high technical aptitude and in-depth industry knowledge to persistently explore and uncover technical solutions to complex business scenarios. We provide the voice of the customer to Product Management and Engineering teams in order to make ongoing improvements to our tools. We work on multiple projects concurrently, either independently or on small teams. We are excited to develop and grow our clients’ business, and ensure success through our solutions.
As a manager in this role, you'll be responsible for driving our vision to create value, deliver unquestionably the best customer experience - and motivating and engaging your team to execute on that vision. Day-to-day, your team will be responsible for providing their internal and external clients with solutions and technical support, as well as cultivating positive, long-term partnerships. You and your team will partner closely with your sales counterparts to optimize, grow and support online campaigns for the advertisers and agencies.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of solution-oriented trusted advisors support millions of customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
* Manage a team of gTech Ads and Technical Solutions Consultants with a demand based project portfolio.
* Be accountable at EMEA level for the development and deployment of the team strategy in the assigned markets.
* Develop strategic plans, design and refine services using quantitative analysis, industry research and customer feedback.
* Manage the relationship between gTech Ads and Sales Leadership in the assigned markets.
* Oversee services and resolve high profile escalations related to advertisers receiving high touch support from within the gTech organization.