3 months ago
Are you looking for a challenging career in business development? Do you have prior experience and a track-record in delivering against targets in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
The Amazon Marketplace is a large and fast growing business where millions of customers transact with hundreds of thousands of Selling Partners, ranging from individuals to large retailers. We are looking for a bright and ambitious individual to build their career with our Seller Services team in the UK as a Manager for our Selling Partner recruitment team. Our team focuses on recruiting UK-based retailers and brands to sell on Amazon. In this role, you will be responsible for Selling Partner recruitment in our Hardlines Category. You will lead a team of new-account managers who work directly with Selling Partners and on projects to improve the experience of buying and selling on Amazon. You will need to drive business development conversations with top accounts, analyze complex data to identify growth opportunities, coach and develop your team to help them succeed, and work with peers across Europe to invent scalable solutions. The ideal candidate will have experience leading a target-driven team in an environment with significant ambiguity, and a track-record of success in building partnerships up to C-level with large, complex businesses.
· Developing an delivering a strategy to meet the UK new Selling Partner recruitment and growth goal.
· Leading and developing a team of direct and indirect reports to to recruit new Selling Partners and make them successful across Europe
· Leading engagements with high-street retailers
· Advocating for the needs of UK Selling Partners with local and global teams
· 5+ years prior experience in business development / sales / sales-engineering / consulting (top-tier firm), preferably in the technology, internet and e-commerce sectors.
· Experience successfully leading and developing and team of direct and indirect reports
· Proven track-record as individual contributor in fostering key client relationships and hitting quotas/targets.
· Self-motivated, results-driven and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets.
· Strong analytic and project management skills.
· Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams across business-development, marketing, operations, product development, legal teams, etc.
· Good balance between strategic / analytical skills and operational execution.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts up to Director/VP level
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; bias for action
- Experience with UK high-street retailers