8 months ago
Amazon Advertising is seeking a Manager of Account Management in the UK for our Display Advertising business. This person will lead a team of Account Managers that are responsible for delighting our advertisers by maximizing the return on their marketing investment. Internally, this role will partner closely across a number of teams including Sales, Retail, Product, Creative, and Shopper Marketing.
You will lead your team to be strategic consultants for the vertical, providing media insights that drive growth with clients. You will leverage your experience and judgment to define organizational strategy, processes, tools, and incentives to maximize ROI and accelerate growth. You will drive execution of your strategy, ensuring that your team is consistently delivering measurable results in advertiser satisfaction, YoY revenue growth, renewal rates and other operational quality metrics. You will partner closely with sales leadership, peer leaders in the Insights and Performance Team, and product leadership to establish joint goals and strategies to drive Advertiser Satisfaction.
Specific responsibilities include: Develop and execute service strategies tailored to client needs, team development, and revenue objectives; obtain ongoing client and partner feedback to assess performance against organizational objectives; engage with Amazon Advertising’s leadership team and product/platform leadership to represent business results and advocate for customer needs; hire and develop a world-class team; conduct resource management and capacity planning; understand the Amazon Advertising product suite, tools, and campaign management workflow and how our broader Customer Success Team integrates with each; develop and implement best practices to drive consistently strong ROI and ease of doing business and to scale for anticipated growth.
· Experience in people management
· Experience in client-facing role with a strong focus on data analysis
· Bachelor’s degree required; emphasis in marketing, advertising or business preferred
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel
· Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, or Business; MBA is a plus
· Familiarity with SQL
· Strong negotiating skills and ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
· Ability to navigate data and leverage analytics to make decisions
· Understanding of digital creative production, ad serving, cross-channel attribution, and media math
· Ability to establish effective cross team and cross functional partnerships to drive cross-team initiatives
· Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
· Proven record of attracting, retaining and growing exceptional account management and customer service professionals