5 months ago
Major Account Manager -Field Sales
Job Posting Number: 178748
Sales Hatfield, England May 21, 2019
Apply Add to Cart
Major Account Manager – Field Sales
Postcode Territories – AL, HP, LU, EN, WD, SG, OX
As a Major Account Manager (MAM) at Pitney Bowes, you thrive on delivering sales revenue by effectively planning and executing solutions sales process and activities focused on the high-volume commercial market segment of Pitney Bowes customers and competitive users. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you will join our field sales team and you will report to the Regional Major Account Director.
Key responsibilities include:
• Achieving the assigned quota target including quota from mail finishing, mail creation, solutions and conquest business sold to current PB customers, competitive and non-users.
• Achieving the assigned solution quota target by cross-selling to current PB customers or new solutions sales to competitive and non-users.
• Improving on the retention rates of Pitney Bowes customers that are part of the assigned territory and lease base portfolio.
• Partnering with dedicated tele-sales and retention resources to ensure complete territory and account coverage.
• Partnering with retention resources to assist with “at-risk” customers to resolve issues and assist in retaining customers as needed
• Ensuring the timely/accurate recording, tracking and reporting of all sales activities and customer/competitive information through Salesforce.com
• Providing an accurate forecast of personal sales results. Continuously review all opportunities in the sales pipeline
• Based on direction established by marketing and the UK/ROI Field sales Director execute sales contacts based on account development plans, campaign requirements, sales leads and other national sales execution requirements.
• Take personal accountability to complete all assigned training, certification and personal development requirements as required
• Experience of selling within the mailing and print industry is essential.
• Strong successful personal sales history involved in account development and effective cross-selling to fully penetrate sales opportunities with existing and competitive accounts
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to maintain and manage the sales process with a large number or accounts, maintaining contacts and continuing to follow-up on the sales status and process
• Ability to build existing relationships with accounts to optimise retention
• Planning & Organisation
• Ability to work with multiple sales resources to assist where required – i.e., Solutions Technical Support
• Proven use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
• Willing to travel approximately 90% of the time
Pitney Bowes is a global technology company offering innovative products and solutions that enable commerce in the areas of customer information management, location intelligence, customer engagement, shipping and mailing, and global ecommerce. Founded in 1920, Pitney Bowes operates around the world, serving more than 1.5 million clients.
The opportunity will be sitting into the SMB business unit. Within our Small/Medium Business (SMB) Solutions team, we provide a full range of mailing equipment and postage meters, maintenance and support services and supplies that enable our clients to efficiently create mail and evidence postage. We are a leading global provider of postage meters and have approximately one million meters installed in North America and over three-hundred thousand meters installed in other international markets.
The small print
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.
We are happy to talk flexible working, if you feel you meet all the prerequisites please apply and we will consider your application in accordance with our usual screening protocols.