7 months ago
About the role
Here at LV= we know what makes our 5.7 million customers happy. It's great customer service. It's friendly and knowledgeable people at the end of the phone. It’s the type of people who'll take the time to listen and then do whatever it takes to help. You'll find plenty of these helpful people right here at LV= looking after our personal insurance customers in any way they can.
LV= handles more than 18,000 calls a day so you will be busy talking to our customers giving them outstanding customer service. Joining our successful Motor insurance team in Bristol you should have a real talent for making our customers feel special at every stage of their journey with us. It's in the way you talk, and just as importantly, in the way you listen. The way we would sum it up is to be friendly, approachable, outstanding and professional; quick to understand a customer's needs and doing everything in your power to help. One of our biggest values here at LV is ‘not waiting to be asked’ and this is exactly how we would expect you to approach your everyday work.
Your role will be 100% phone based and we’ll need you to take inbound sales calls from potential new customers, calls from customers who already have a policy with us, and also from customers who are thinking of leaving us. So, in summary you’ll deal with our customers at every stage of their relationship with us – right from the moment they would like a quote and start their policy with us, through to answering any questions and providing any help you can if they need us throughout the policy. And finally when their policy finishes, it will be your job to try and make sure you are retaining our customers year after year.
You’ll be quick to understand and respond flexibly to their needs, solve problems and come up with quick and efficient solutions. You’ll be able to use your product knowledge and your polite, professional manner to make sure that every single customer you speak to will put the phone down feeling valued and like they’ve had a brilliant LV= experience.
Ideally you’ll already have experience working with customers and with targets, along with being confident using a PC and emails. Our customer’s journey is at the heart of what we do, so you will be responsible for understanding what makes our customers journey the best possible.
We have various start dates to come and join our team at LV= Bristol:
* Monday 21st May 2018
* Monday 11th June 2018
* Monday 02nd July 2018
You’ll work 37.5 hours per week on an 8 week rolling rota to include 3 in 8 Saturdays and 2 in 8 Sundays with the occasional bank holiday.
You’re shift pattern would be between 8am-8pm Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm Saturday and 10am-4pm on Sunday. Bank Holiday shifts will be between 9am-5pm.
Rewards and benefits
This role is a Band A in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, view our FAQ page.
We want you to love what you do. That’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done. We’ll give you:
* Competitive starting salary, which increases after first 12 months in role
* Annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
* 24 days' holiday, which increases after two years’ with the option to buy or sell additional days holiday
* Guaranteed to have your birthday off
* Relaxed, smart casual dress code
* Free shuttle bus from North Bristol Rugby Football club
* Opportunities for personal development, offering different ways for you to grow your skills and expertise; whether that’s through mentoring, buddying and coaching opportunities
* Access to our exclusive online shopping programme; designed to provide top savings from all your favourite retailers, in fashion, electronics, cars, books, travel and so much more!
* Great opportunities to be involved in charity events and fundraising
* Competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%
* Money off for you and your family for our LV insurance products – up to 50% discount
Here at LV= we always love to hear from great people, so don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and become a fan on Facebook. We’re also proud to say we’re an equal opportunities employer.