6 months ago
Information on the company
Ever wanted to go where no one has gone before? To be an integral part of a new tech innovation? To be a member of a family of brilliant minds who are on a revolutionary mission, and are quite frankly 'not messing around'?
This exciting well funded tech start-up is about to emerge from the shadows and change the world of data capture by creating immersive 3D experiences through revolutionary technology.
Their team is made up of engineers, designers and dreamers from around the globe. The breath-taking new digital spaces they create are set to radically transform entire industries. With their first product set to launch 2018.
If you are an ambitious, articulate, creative, confident graduate with great academic results and a passion for 3D Tech, we want to hear from you.
This role is a highly mobile role in London, you will be expected to have or be able to attain a CBT or driving licence!
How you can expect to spend your day:
You'll be part of a family of highly trained reality capture technicians, working in the field as a digital surveyor to fulfil high volumes of orders for our clients. Your role is to provide an efficient, high standard mobile digital surveying service to customers, surveying and documenting properties, interior spaces and other large assets.
Picture yourself as a virtual reality architect. You'll be using a combination of patent-pending proprietary hardware and software systems to capture interior spaces in high resolution. You'll then stream them to the cloud where advanced image processing algorithms render the data into high definition, comfortable to use, immersive VR experiences and other assets.
You’ll be interacting with customers and their clients in your London patch to offer supremely competent service and act as an ambassador for the brand. You'll be as slick as an MI5 agent, in and out of locations with minimal fuss.
Key responsibilities and skills;
* You'll be responsible for your own productivity to meet daily, weekly and monthly targets
* Managing your day to day scheduling to achieve maximum results to enhance your earning potential (the more you capture they more you earn)
* Supporting your team by sharing best practice, continuous improvement ideas that build quality and operational efficiency
* Accountable for the company’s equipment and software
* Maintain a polished professional appearance at all times
* You should be determined, organised and a natural forward planner with a visceral hatred of being late.
* You will be keen to learn as well as develop skills and knowledge within the real estate industry
* You should be independently mobile on a day-to-day basis with your own transport
* You'll need to demonstrate intelligence and problem-solving strengths as you'll need to think on your feet in the field.
* You'll need to have regular, reliable access to your own fast broadband connection at home
Successful applicants will be extensively trained and acquire vocational qualifications in property measurement / digital surveying as well as build advanced photography skills.
It’s important to note that you’ll be joining a demanding, ambitious technology company at an early stage, so you'll be expected to take ownership and feel responsibility for a broad range of things that will help us succeed with our customers. For ambitious, entrepreneurial candidates, you will have an excellent opportunity to make your mark and be involved in something genuinely game-changing.
The role desires entrepreneurial candidates so you will be expected to provide evidence entrepreneurial experiences, e.g. organisation, self-directed working, ownership and ambition - you’ll need these to balance the fast moving and fluid demands of working in a rapidly growing company.
What are the perks of working at this company?
* 4-6 weeks of training
* Potential to earn £35k- £40k
* Opportunity to forge yourself fruitful a career in a rapidly growing industry
* Gain industry renowned qualifications.
* Remote working focused role with central London located head offices
* Be part of an ambitious family, passionate about changing the world as we know it. (4pm Friday 'family gathering' accompanies with the gin cart)
If you're not sure about the role and want to know more, please or call.
Apply for this role