5 months ago
Local Property Expert / Estate Agent
* Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
* £50,000 to £55,000 OTE Self employed role with uncapped earnings
Due to the incredible number of valuations being requested by our customers, we are looking for more Local Property Experts / Estate Agents in the Cambridge area!
As a Local Property Expert / Estate Agent, you will be the local expert in your area, building your business and your reputation. So, say goodbye to afternoon lulls in the office and say hello to an exciting new chapter in your career!
Purplebricks is helping clients save millions of pounds in commission through our innovative service - combining the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and comprehensive support from our fantastic Central Property, Seller's Concierge, Home Purchase and Post Sales teams, all enabling us to deliver an amazing customer experience. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let, with our focus on people, not just property.
This is a self-employed role and starting your own business has never been easier; we will provide you with industry leading training and massive brand and marketing support. You will have the freedom to manage your diary and availability, as well as an uncapped earning potential which you are in control of.
What can you expect when you become a Purplebricks Local Property Expert / Estate Agent?
- You will have a dedicated postcode-defined territory, which you will build and grow
- You’ll benefit from Purplebricks’ investment in marketing, technology and infrastructure to help you deliver an exceptional customer experience from start to finish. You’ll get unrivalled support from our highly experienced HQ functions including from Central Property, Home Purchase and Post Sales teams
- You’ll support buyers and vendors throughout their entire journey with Purplebricks, ensuring they receive the best possible service
- You’ll provide an honest valuation of the property that meets the needs and expectations of the customer.
- Your earning potential is uncapped across all the products and services we offer
What do we look for in a Local Property Expert / Estate Agent?
- Strong valuation experience at either Branch Manager or Senior Valuer level - preferably 2+ years
- Sound knowledge of the local property market
- Someone who genuinely loves their customers and enjoys supporting them. We focus on people, not just property!
- A strong desire to be successful and grow your own business
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
Interested? Click below!