about 1 year ago
Spicerhaart is the largest independently owned property services group in the UK. We work together with thousands of customers a year using multi award winning marketing and leading smart technology to help buy, sell, let or rent property. We understand that none of this would be possible without the drive, dedication and determination of our colleagues. When you join Spicerhaart you become part of the Spicerhaart family. Your career is important to us; we are passionate about training and developing you to realise your full potential and achieve success. We expect you to do all that you can to meet our expectations and achieve our personal goals. You will be motivated and committed to perform to the best of your ability and put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
Main Purpose of the role:
To support our branch network by handling inbound telephone enquiries from new and existing customers. You will be required to handle a high volume of calls whilst maintaining an excellent level of customer service as outlined by policies and procedures; upholding the company’s brand values and core beliefs at all times as well as demonstrating our core competencies and behaviours.
This role includes selling the features and benefits of our property valuations, arranging viewings, data entry on a variety of systems and cross selling any additional services. Individual and team targets need to be met and this brings the potential to earn commission as a result of successful activity.
* Handling a high volume of inbound calls
* Take advantage of opportunities to cross sell our products and services ensuring we find as many market appraisals as possible to grow market share
* Work to agreed targets and deadlines and report on daily results to your manager
* Work under the supervision of your manager to conduct day to day activities to embed skill and knowledge into performance
* Build and develop relationships with our branch network
* Work to agreed company policies and process at all times
* Keep up to date with operational updates and other company communications
* Adhere to brand values and core beliefs
* Enter client’s personal details onto the company database.
* Maintain all records relating to the role to a high standard and in line with data protection
* Use confidential information with due care and attention when transmitting knowledge to internal and external stakeholders
* Identify and report any problems or issues to your line manager
* Work to create ‘Raving Fans’
* Positive feedback from the branch network who trust and are confident in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
* Meet agreed deadlines and standards and targets
* Passed relevant Audits/Mystery shops/ Call Quality Listening
* Support team to grow market share
* Participate actively in One to Ones ensuring performance and results are supported by agreed development needs and based on regular feedback
* No Previous estate agency experience required, full training & development will be provided
* Previous experience of working in a targeted sales environment is preferable
* GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
* Foundational understanding of a small number of routine work procedures which could be gained through a short induction period or on the job training
Equal Opportunities: At Spicerhaart, variety makes our Company DNA come to life. We love people - and what's more - we love the differences that make each person who they are and we support you and encourage those differences to make you the best person you can be. Spicerhaart are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome all talented individuals to apply for a career with us. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let our Talent Team know.
To all recruitment agencies: Spicerhaart does not accept speculative agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to our Talent Team, Spicerhaart employees or any other company location. Spicerhaart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs