11 months ago
Kentish Town, NW5
Are you a tenacious sales person looking for a change of direction in your career?
Or someone that has a quick personality and is always being told "you should get into sales!"?
Or someone that's determined to succeed in life once given the right training and opportunity?
If any or all of the above describe you, then you should meet!
This property business specialising in the Sales, letting and management of residential property, has an opening for a lettings negotiator/Lister.
Lettings Negotiator / Lister Responsibilities:
The agent will be working within our lettings team and will have a number of key duties. These will include:
- Registering applicants on the company database
- Calling out properties new to the market to the applicant database to generate viewings. In this you will be able to demonstrate strong sales skills and a high energy personality to ensure targets for successful calls are hit.
- Uploading property details on various websites
- Vetting potential applicants prior to viewings
- As and when required, showing properties to applicants and presenting the property in person with integrity and enthusiasm.
- Liaising with landlords over potential deals and handling/processing letting documentation to ensure a smooth and successful move in for the tenant and landlord alike
- Canvassing New business
- Listing properties
Lettings Negotiator / Lister Benefits:
The negotiator will receive full training from experienced staff and a company phone along with a basic salary of £15k to start. They'll be receiving commission for each successful let, which combined with the salary, leads to average earnings of £25,000 - £32,000 per annum.
Additionally, the agent will also have the opportunity to become ARLA qualified and will receive a £700 bonus when they pass!
Hours & Location: Kentish Town NW5
Their working hours will be consistent, 9am-6:30pm Monday-Friday and alternate Saturdays from 10am-4pm.
Lettings Negotiator Requirements:
There are no specific work-oriented nor educational requirements, but we're looking for someone that:
- Is target-driven with a positive outlook towards sales (and life!)
- Is keen to learn new skills and work hard to achieve results
- Is good on the phones and able to think on their feet
- Is able to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Is reliable and responsible with good time-management abilities
- Wants to establish a career in sales, property, marketing or management
For more information or to be considered for this role, please send your CV through the online application process. Their team will be in touch with successful applicants.
Thanks for your interest; they look forward to hearing from you!
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close