2 months ago
Lettings Negotiator - Lewisham
The Leaders Romans Group are one of the UK’s largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK. Our brands have been operational for over 30 years each with their own unique heritage; Leaders, Romans and Boyer.
We have over 2,000 employees across 160 locations, allowing us to provide fantastic growth and development opportunities for our teams.
We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed. We ensure our employees are provided with fantastic development opportunities and rewards. To name a few we provide up to 35 days annual leave including bank holidays, an additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service, Sickness absence benefit, employee assistance program, annual trips and incentives.
As Senior Lettings Negotiator, you will;
* Be responsible for achieving personal and branch forecasts while maintaining the highest standards of customer care and ethical conduct
* Build alliances with key local employers and developers in the community
* Valuing properties to let, plus registering enquiries from prospective landlords and booking assessments.
* Give directive to lettings team to lead them to branch targets.
* Advise landlords of their legal obligations and keep both them and applicants informed of progress
To succeed, you will need solid sales experience, preferably gained within the property sector. We also require you to be:
* Highly professional and well-presented
* Proactive, persuasive and results-driven individual
* Strong influencing and customer service skills
* Possess impressive networking and relationship-building abilities to gain instruction on potential lettings properties
* Maximise new business opportunities
* Excellent telephone manner and a full UK driving licence
By joining the Leaders Romans Group, you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential.
In a company as large as ours there’s always room for progression and we will support you in finding the right path and work with you to enhance your skills as well as offering you a competitive salary package and the opportunity to grow your expertise at an expanding company. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search. The closing date should be treated as a guide. We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.