Job Title: Lettings Director
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 OTE
The Company are currently seeking to recruit an experienced, proactive and motivated Letting Director for their New Homes Department.
The Company is an established, boutique, real estate firm based in Mayfair. They acquire, structure, and manage high-yield London real estate investments on behalf of private and institutional investors. They currently have £300m. of AUM.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director the person will be responsible for:
- Developing and deploying lettings and marketing strategies for New Homes of the London market
- Be responsible for lettings ensuring achievement of targets and continuing improvement for growth
- Proactively build and maintain strong relationships with both new and existing clients ensuring that they are kept up to date with the investment opportunities available to them
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of key competition and the competitive environment
- Promoting quality customer care culture to continue with our client`s solid reputation
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven track record in Estate agency letting role with the desire, ability and ambition to progress
- Leading and motivation skills, whilst working under pressure in highly targeted environment
- Experience with corporate clients
- Able to act and remain professional at all times
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Able to make solid business decisions while analysing the risk
- Confident delivering excellent level of customer service and willing to support other team members
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
- Have extensive experience in the preparation of investment proposals and schedules
- Be numerate and commercially astute
- Be able to effectively network
- Be highly entrepreneurial and innovative
- Ability to work in a team in a collaborative manner
- Have a genuine interest in, and passion for the real estate industry
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Lettings Director, Property Manager, Letting Manager, Lettings Assistant, Lettings, Tenancy, Researcher, Experienced Lettings, Lettings, New Property, New Homes, Letting Maintenance, Lettings Organiser, Lettings Legislations, Tenancy Agreements will also be considered for this role.