4 months ago
Lettings Branch Manager
Our Southfields office is looking to recruit an exceptional team player, with heaps of enthusiasm who is driven to achieve outstanding results. As customer satisfaction is our priority, we`re looking for someone to shine and offer a friendly service to our customers.
Why work with us?
We look after our people. When you join John D Wood & Cowe will train, develop and support you to become the best you can possibly be. We offer new starter induction programs which provide a mixture of classroom, on the job and online training.
In addition to this we offer each role level the opportunity to work towards gaining a professional, recognised qualification should you wish to do so. We also have a whole host of additional optional development courses available to our teams, as well as:
* Fantastic earning potential and company car / car allowance
* The opportunity to work under successful and highly sought after Directors
* Work life balance with 5 day weeks including Saturdays (day off in lieu)
* Team recognition and awards
* Flexible working - we are open to conversations
* You`ll be entitled to our award winning `Under one Roof` discount scheme offering staff along with their family & friends excellent discounted property services
* Conduct, personal appearance and attitude to enhance the company`s reputation
* Achieve the branch targets for lettings and associated countrywide group services through exceptional customer service
* Accountability for delivering of both individual, and collective as a team, all branch objectives including profitability, improved market share and increased group value
* Professionally dealing with clients and customers in all aspects of lettings, including market appraisals, property listings, sales progression and negotiations ensuring that this is in line with company sales process
* Using data, feedback and interpreting market trends, deliver weekly updates to every client offering advice and recommendations to facilitate a successful transaction
* Conduct a monthly performance review with every team member, validating performance, challenging them to fulfil their potential and identifying training and development needs
Qualifications & Experience
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
* Proven success of managing a successful sales branch
* The ability to work as part of a close-knit team
* A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
* A strong customer focus
* Full driving license
If this sounds like the next great step in your property career, we want to hear from you!