3 months ago
Lettings Area Administrator
We are now looking for pro-active, confident, flexible, hands-on and well-presented administrator for our busy Chiswick Lettings office.
As an administrator, your role will involve:
- Creating property brochures, window cards and newspaper adverts
- Producing a variety of correspondence to vendors/purchasers.
- Creating invoices.
- Dealing with payment details from clients and processing relevant products.
- Creating sale particulars.
- Maintain accurate MI performance spreadsheets on a daily / weekly basis for senior management reporting purposes.
- Liaising on a daily basis with internal sales colleagues.
- Prioritising workload effectively to meet customer expectations and achieve service level agreements
- All other related administrative duties.
The requirements for the successful candidates are:
- Good communication skills.
- Great team player. Enjoys working as part of team to achieve common goals.
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in touch and audio typing is advantageous.
- High degree of accuracy in English and maths.
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills.
- Courteous and professional at all times to both customers and fellow employees.
- Ability to cope under pressure and work to productivity targets. - Good attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Reliable, trustworthy and acts with integrity.
- Ability to follow directions competently.
- Ability to handle information with the appropriate level of confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Conduct, personal appearance and attitude reflect a positive image for the Company.
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative
We offer full induction training as well as support for your on-going development and progression. This will include informal training programmes as well as more structured learning initiatives. As part of our commitment to this, you will undertake the industry recognised qualification Level 2 Award in Residential Property Lettings. It`s all about making sure you get the satisfaction you need to be at your best.