6 months ago
Leasing Finance Manager / Management Accountant
Job Posting Number: 175028
Finance Hatfield, England November 13, 2018
Apply Add to Cart
Join Pitney Bowes as Leasing Finance Manager
As a Finance Manager – Leasing at Pitney Bowes, you will support the Leasing Lead, GAO Europe in ensuring the general accounting processes, are completed timely and accurately for the European Leasing operations and are Sarbanes Oxley compliant. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you’ll join our GAO Finance Control team in Hatfield and report to the Leasing Lead.
You will be responsible for:
• Ensuring the general accounting processes for Leasing, which are performed both internally and externally (Accenture), are completed timely and accurately for European operations and are Sarbanes Oxley compliant.
• Ensure the month end books are reviewed, complete, accurate and detailed analysis is provided prior to close on WD5.
• In addition this role includes a high proportion of project work to solve and fix control issues as they arise requiring good analytical and deduction skills.
• Ensuring month end reconciliations are completed timely and accurately; reconciling items are appropriately investigated and actioned.
• Liaising with SOX; Internal and External audit to resolve any issues and queries.
Overall, the position requires good influencing skills over both internal and external colleagues within a matrix environment. The ability to quickly asses processes, question and document findings.
• Knowledge of the general accounting processes within a large business ;
• Good SAP skills – ability to utilize general functionality of SAP and keen to develop ability to extract raw data within SAP as required when working on adhoc projects;
• Good Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot tables; Filters; formulas);
• Demonstrates a high level of ownership and accountability
• An inherent sense of curiosity and desire to implement process improvements
• Holds or studying towards an appropriate professional qualification.
• Lease accounting knowledge (from a lessor perspective)
• European local GAAP knowledge
• Experience of working with off-shore outsource provider and within an shared service environment
• Fluent in a second European language
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.
***No Agencies Please***