5 months ago
Leadership Development Consultant - 6 month FTC
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change, and delivering amazing experiences for our customers. And our People team are at the heart of it all.
We're experts in design, delivery and consulting, which means we know what works. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only takes care of our people but empowers them to deliver career-defining work.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
The role of Leadership Development Consultant is a position that sits within the People Team in the People Capability function.
We’re looking to recruit an experienced Leadership Development Consultant who will be accountable for the full design and implementation of the Leadership development initiatives to support Three in achieving its business and people strategies. The role holder will work closely with the Head of Learning Capability and team, Talent Manager and key Business stakeholders ensuring initiatives fit Three’s business requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Support the delivery of Three’s overall Leadership strategy through the design (from scratch) of innovative development solutions
• Design solutions to build the capability of Leaders at all levels in the Business from individual contributors through to Board level employees
• Create appropriate resources to enable high potential Talent to realise their potential as quickly as possible
• Support the Head of Learning Capability to identify solutions to meet the functional, cross-functional & non-functional Strategic Workforce Plans
• Provide specialist influence, working closely and collaboratively with colleagues across the People Function to ensure leadership interventions are truly embedded and evaluated
• Build and maintain internal & external stakeholder relationships, to build knowledge, gain insight and inform requirements for any interventions
• Manage a range of vendors that can work independently or collaboratively to agreed outcomes
• Provide advice and coaching to ensure the effective delivery of leadership initiatives
• Facilitate events where specialist skills are required
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
• With a background in talent management or Leadership Development you’ll have experience of designing (from scratch) & delivering leadership management initiatives in a fast-paced environment
• You’ll be able to demonstrate lateral thinking and how you can bring new thinking and ideas on the future direction of talent management
• We’re looking for someone with strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to negotiate, persuade and influence at senior level
• You must be able to work autonomously and proactively with good organisational and analytical skills