Lead Generator – Competitive Salary – Dorchester, Dorset
Ebit are looking for a B2B Lead Generator to set up appointments and find potential clients for the sales team. You will be the first step in the prospecting process, with sales teams relying on your persuasive abilities and creative methods of finding potential customers. You will use the telephone, email and LinkedIn, though you also might find new business through social media campaigns.
You will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential. This is an exciting opportunity to develop both your skills and career within a rapidly growing company.
The key responsibilities of a Lead Generator include, but are not limited to:
- Developing a clear understanding of procurement, the Ebit business model and the products and services you will be selling
- Achieving agreed sales targets in line with business objectives by proactive selling and direct communication with customers via several methods to promote Ebit’s products and services
- Delivering results and continuous improvement, being flexible and able to revise the plan when needed, overachieving on targets and deadlines in the process
- Participating in sales campaigns to meet specific targets and maintaining own sales performance statistics for management information usage
- Agreeing annual performance objectives with the National Sales Manager, including specific sales targets
- Conducting research and a needs analysis to understand prospects’ pain points and to determine how Ebit will speak to those needs
- Building and cultivating prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Working with the National Sales Manager to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
Ebit Business Solutions is one of the fastest growing procurement services providers in the UK, proud to competitively deliver real value. We help, advise, identify and deliver sustainable savings to our clients with added value, such as project management and implementation. We have a dynamic and flexible team with a wealth of procurement consultancy and purchasing experience throughout many sectors gained in a variety of blue-chip organisations.
The key skills and qualities of a Lead Generator:
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a sales environment, with a proven track record in sales related activities and in market research; experience within procurement industry or selling management and consultancy services highly desirable
- Excellent selling and influencing skills, with demonstrable ability to meet and exceed targets; any knowledge of competitor products and services offered to customers highly desirable
- Experience of maintaining a database system; experience of CRM software preferred, and proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) also highly desirable
- Driven and enthusiastic, encouraging commitment from others by responding positively to problems and structures work to achieve best outputs
- Excellent networking, presentation and verbal and written communication skills, particularly at corporate level; the ability to ask questions and listen are the keys to success in this role in order to build client relationships
- Ability to tailor tone, message and approach to engage the audience
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.