7 months ago
Key Accounts Sales Advisor – Avonmouth
Bradford’s Building Supplies Ltd is one of the UK’s leading independent builders’ merchants and has been supplying materials the trade for over 200 years. We have 41 branches throughout the South West, Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire and a turnover in excess of £100m.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Key Accounts Sales Advisor join our team at our Avonmouth branch.
What will I be responsible for?
You will be responsible for establishing trading relationships with key accounts customers that maximise sales and profitability and lead long term business relationships, as well as maintaining close contact with branches and Sales Executives, providing guidance on pricing policy and keep informed of customer agreements. You will proactively support Company and department sales promotions and take incoming orders from Key Account customers via telephone, email and face face, arranging delivery or collection as required.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have the following;
* Previous experience within the builder’s merchant industry.
* Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
* Proven sales experience.
* Able multitask and keep calm under pressure.
In return for your hard work as a Key Accounts Sales Advisor, you can expect receive a whole host of great rewards and benefits which can include:
* Competitive salary
* 22 days paid holiday a year, rising 25 days after 1 full years service by 1st January in any given year
* Stakeholder Pension Scheme
* Bonus scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Employee Recognition Schemes
* Annual pay reviews
* Employee Discount Card with discounts and savings on products in all Bradford’s Group businesses
* Life Assurance
* Rewards Scheme
We are a flexible working employer and we would consider applications for full and part time opportunities.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required, we want hear from you! apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter via the Apply button