- Well Respected Security Firm - Seeing Continued growth
- Medium Sized Company - Excellent Levels of Service
- Progression to Contract Management
The Role: The successful Key Account Manager will be tasked with a combination of account management of 10 clients, and new business development sales activities, selling to commercial end users within the public and private sectors. You will typically be working on projects involving commercial property, facility management firms, education establishments, industrial companies. You will be negotiating average sales deals between £50k to £250k. With an excellent commission scheme based around profit accumulation, this is a fabulous opportunity for a proven field sales professional who enjoys being involved with their clients during the contract period.
The Company: With a superb reputation in the marketplace, our client is a significant regional player - they sell a full range of manned security solutions, CCTV monitoring, response, key holding services etc. to a range of sectors.
For this Key Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Experience selling a B2B service, and involved in that service provision
- Down to earth, flexible, achievers with a "can do" attitude are desired
Benefits of this Key Account Manager role:
- Up to £40k Base Salary
- Bonus - profit related to new business acquisition
- Fully Expensed Company Car + Fuel Card, or Car Allowance
- Mobile Phone, Laptop, Healthcare, Pension
Location: Yorkshire and North East of England
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.